Major Peters Red Beer
-Your favorite brew
-Major Peters Bloody Mary Mix
Major Peters Red Snapper
– 4 oz. Major Peters Bloody Mary mix- 4 oz. of your favorite gin
Garnish with lime, celery, pickle spear or olives
Major Peters Bloody Bull
– 2 oz. Major Peters Bloody Mary mix- 1 oz. vodka- 2 oz. Sodium-free or low-sodium beef broth
Shake vigorously. Garnish with lemon.
Major Peters Bloody Swedish Blonde
– 4 oz. Major Peters Bloody Mary mix- 1 oz. aquavit- 1 pinch ground toasted fennel seed- 1/8 tsp. caraway seed
Shake lightly. Pour in glass and garnish with caraway seed and twist of lemon.
Major Peters Italian Bloody Maria
- 4 oz. Major Peters Bloody Mary mix- 1 1/2 oz. Grappa or eau-de-vie- 1 oz. celery juice- 1 tsp. celery salt- 1 pinch garlic powder- 1 pinch crushed oregano
Garnish with celery.
Major Peters Bayou Bloody Caesar
- 4 oz. Major Peters Bloody Mary mix- 1 1/2 oz. pepper-flavored vodka- 1 dash Tabasco sauce- 1 dash Old Bay seasoning- 1/2 pinch cayenne pepper- 1 dash crushed red pepper
Stir thoroughly. Pour into glass with salted rim.
Major Peters Ginza Bloody Mary
– 2 oz. Major Peters Bloody Mary mix- 2 oz. vodka- 1 1/2 oz. sake- 1/2 oz. lemon juice- 2 dashes soy sauce
Fresh ground pepper to taste. Combine all ingredients with cracked ice in a mixing glass. Stir well and pour into chilled glass.
Major Peters Chili
– 2 lbs. ground beef or ground turkey- 2 packets chili seasoning- 3 cans kidney beans- 1 large green pepper (chopped)- 2 large onions (chopped)- 1 Tbsp. Italian seasonings- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic- 1 Tbsp. sweet basil- 1 Tbsp. red pepper- 1 Tbsp. black pepper- 1 liter Major Peters Bloody Mary mix
In a skillet, brown the ground beef or the turkey, green peppers and onions. Mix the browned ingredients in a large pot with the rest of the ingredients. Bring to a slow boil over low to medium heat. Makes four to five quarts. Add macaroni for Major Mac Chili or macaroni and cheese for Major Mac and Cheese Chili.
Major Peters Spicy Meatballs
– 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine- 1 small onion (finely chopped)- 1 cup soft breadcrumbs- 1 cup Major Peters Hot and Spicy Bloody Mary mix – 1 lb. extra lean ground beef- 1/8 tsp. ground nutmeg- 1/4 tsp. oregano leaf (crumbled)- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil- Salt and Pepper
In a small skillet, heat the butter and saute the onion until tender (about 2 minutes). In a medium bowl, soak the breadcrumbs in the Bloody Mary mix. Add the meat, cooked onions, salt, pepper, nutmeg and oregano. Mix well and form into 12-14 meatballs. Heat the oil in the skillet and cook the meatballs until well browned all over and cooked through (about 10 minutes). Drain on a paper towel.
Major Peters Bloody Crabcakes
– 1 lb. crab meat – 8 Tbsp. oil- 1/2 tsp. dill- 1 onion (chopped)- 3 stalks celery (chopped) – 1/4 cup red pepper – 1/4 cup green pepper – 1/2 cup flour – 1/2 cup corn meal – 1 tsp. salt – 1 tsp. pepper – 1/2 cup Major Peters Bloody Mary mix
Saute onions, celery, red and green peppers until soft (approximately 10 minutes), put into a bowl with cooked crab and mix. Add Major Peters Bloody Mary mix with seasoning. Combine flour and cornmeal together with crab mixture, fry in oil.
Major Peters Secret BBQ Sauce
– 1 medium onion (finely chopped)- 2 cloves garlic (crushed)- 1 Tbsp. olive or vegetable oil- 1 cup Major Peters Bloody Mary Mix- 1/2 cup beer – 1/2 cup ketchup – 3 Tbsp. brown sugar – 1 Tbsp. Dijon style mustard – 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
Saute onion and garlic in oil in a medium saucepan about 5 minutes or until soft. Stir in remaining ingredients and let simmer 15 minutes. Yields about 1 1/2cups. Perfect for grilled chicken, ribs, and especially good on fajitas.
Major Peters Dill Tomato Sauce
– 1 Tbsp. oil- 1/2 onion (finely chopped)- 2 tsp. garlic (finely chopped)- 2 cups Major Peters Bloody Mary mix- 2 tsp. capers- 1 tsp. salt- 1 tsp. pepper- 1 tsp. dill – 2 Tbsp. tomato paste
Saute onion and garlic until onion is translucent(approximately 5 minutes). Add tomato paste, capers and Major Peters Bloody Mary mix. Stir. Add seasoning. Simmer for 20 minutes.
Major Peters Great Gazpacho
– 2 cups Major Peters Hot and Spicy Bloody Mary Mix- 1 cup reduced salt chicken broth- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded, chopped- 1 1/12 cups chopped tomatoes- 1 medium pepper, chopped- 1 clove garlic, peeled, chopped- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Combine Bloody Mary Mix, cucumber, tomatoes, green pepper, and garlic in a food processor or blender. Process until finely chopped (but not pureed). Pour into a mixing bowl, and stir in chicken broth and olive oil, seasoning with freshly ground pepper. Cover and refrigerate for 4-5 hours. Serve in glass mugs or soup bowls, with a garnish of croutons or shrimp if desired. Serves 6-8 people.
Major Peters Eggplant Classic
– 1 large eggplant (peeled and chunked)- 3 6 oz. cans mushrooms (sliced)- 2 large onions (sliced thin)- 6 cloves fresh garlic (sliced thin)- 4 oz. cooking oil – 1 liter Major Peters Bloody Mary mix
Combine all ingredients except Major Peters Bloody Mary mix into a saute pan with oil. Saute all ingredients until soft. Add liter of Major Peters Bloody Mary mix and heat through. Serve over cut ziti or spaghetti.
Major Peters South of the Border Salad Dressing
– One-half cup Major Peters The Works! Bloody Mary Mix – 1 Tbsp Major Peters Sweetened Lime Juice – 1 tsp lemon juice – One-half small tomato – One-half yellow onion – 3/4 cup olive oil – 1 tsp black pepper – 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
Put all ingredients in a blender, except for the 3/4 cup olive oil. Once all ingredients have been blended together, add the oil slowly into the blender on low speed with the rest of the blended ingredients.